Would you like to raise money for Two Rivers Community School, support small businesses of the High Country, and help a student win a tubing package on the New River?! Order a Blue Ridge in a Box Fundraiser Box for Two Rivers Community School!!
Like all other Blue Ridge in a Box boxes, the Fundraiser Box for Two Rivers Community School contains only products from the amazing small businesses of the Blue Ridge (specifically the small businesses of the High Country)! Therefore, your purchase of a Fundraiser Box supports the small businesses of the High Country AND donates money to your student's school!!
For the sale of each Fundraiser Box #2, Two Rivers Community School will receive $8!
Fundraiser Box #2 contains the following amazing products:
- Your choice of: 1 bag (1/2-lb) of coffee from Hatchet Coffee Roasters in Boone -OR- 1 bag of looseleaf tea from Valle Crucis Lavender House -OR- 1 bag of hot chocolate mix from Community Well Chocolate in Boone, NC
- 1 jar (8 oz) of Appalachian Mountain Honey from Whole Hive Honey Company in Boone, NC
- 2 gourmet brown butter rice krispy treats from Sweet Dreams Patisserie in Boone, NC
- 1 lip balm from Beez Nuts Balms in Boone, NC
- 1 Blue Ridge in a Box decal sticker
Before placing your box in your cart, you must choose the student's classroom teacher from the drop-down menu AND type in the name of the Two Rivers Community School student you are ordering this box from. The student who sells the most boxes in their class will win a tubing package for four on the New River, courtesy of River and Earth Adventures, Inc!
Delivery and/or shipping:
If you choose local delivery at checkout, the student you are ordering your box from will be responsible for delivering your box to you. Students will receive boxes at school April 11-13, 2022.
If you would prefer to have your box shipped directly to you, please choose the shipping option at checkout. Cost of shipping for each Fundraiser Box is $8.99. Boxes will ship April 11, 2022.
Orders must be placed by April 4, 2022!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING TWO RIVERS COMMUNITY SCHOOL!