What is special about Blue Ridge in a Box?
Blue Ridge in a Box is a way to celebrate the small businesses, artists, farmers, and dreamers that make up the unique communities surrounding the Blue Ridge Mountains. We want to bring attention to some of the amazing things being made and done within our community!
Blue Ridge in a Box is a small business that supports other small businesses!
Blue Ridge in a Box is the only way you can purchase products from multiple small businesses and organizations of the Blue Ridge in one box delivered right to your door!
What products will I receive in my Blue Ridge in a Box - Box of the Month?
Every month, Blue Ridge in a Box will have a new, unique collection of items that have been carefully curated from the small businesses of the Blue Ridge Mountains! You will receive an assortment of food, drinks, treats, bath and beauty products, and more! They will be mostly edible products and almost all consumable.
The following items were in the August 2021 Box of the Month:
- Tea from Lavender House in Valle Crucis, NC
- Honey from Faith Mountain Farm in Creston, NC
- Handmade pottery soap dish from Bolick and Traditions Pottery in Blowing Rock, NC
- Caramel honey popcorn from Sweet Dreams Patisserie in Boone, NC and Blowing Rock, NC
- Lip Balm from Beez Nuts Balms in Boone, NC
- Soap from Pampered Planet in Blowing Rock, NC
- There may also be a few additional surprises!
Check out our Instagram and/or Facebook to see what's in the current month's box!
What if I have (or know of) a product I would like to see in a Blue Ridge in a Box?
Please message us on Facebook or Instagram or email us at email@example.com to let us know about it! We are always on the lookout for amazing products to include in our boxes!
What if I have allergies or dietary restrictions?
Please message us on Facebook or Instagram or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to make substitutions for your Blue Ridge in a Box!